Nasty peeps! So why in heavens name did the Easter Bunny leave so much of them when nobody like them? I have no idea...I'm going to have to have a little talk with that little guy! Although we did find a fun and
amusing way to use them!

We blew them up . . . literally!

Then we threw in some butter and rice
krispies! Although they turned a little brownish-green!

Yum. It actually tasted pretty good, I was shocked!

Rice crisp-PEEP treats!
Hahaha! Try it if you have some left over nasty peeps!
3 comments:
Great idea! We don't buy any because we each eat about 1/2 of one peep, and the rest sit around for the next 4 months until I throw them out. Now we may just get some next year!!
Jealous! The bunny didn't leave us ANY peeps! (And people at my house were pretty mad...Well, person. They are Syd's favorite!)
Ha ha, love it! We have a few peeps left too.
Post a Comment