3.12.2010

Music: Part II

Ask and you shall recieve. Do you remember last week when I posted about my music or the lack there of? Well my wonderful husband fixed that! He set up real speakers on my computer so not only can I hear my music in the laundry room, but outside as well!


Although unfortunatly the laundry is still taking just as long to fold....someday I'll figure out the secret to getting laundry done faster. ...Until then, thanks dear. ♥


2 comments:

Cristy said...

That is soo nice of him. Man, that was pretty easy for you huh? You post it and it happens.... I wonder how that would work for me..... lol! As for the laundary, I think it is a constant battle for alot of us, but if you learn how to get it done faster, you could always share with the others struggling. LOL!

Tiffany McAlister said...

Now we're talking! You can hear it outside! :D By the way, I can solve the mystery of the laundry. It CAN'T get done faster because: Are you ready? WE HATE IT!! TA-DA! Problem solved!