Whenever I need to get the kids motivated to clean, I turn on our cleaning music. (Which just means I turn on our songs really loud.) The only problem is that the computer is in the living room and when you walk into a different part of the house you can't hear it anymore. I would love to listen to my HSM and HM when I am folding my laundry or downstairs cleaning the craft room. Unfortunately there is no extra cash to get me an MP3 player. I could use the music I downloaded on my phone, while great, would drain my phone battery too fast and I need to make sure the battery is fully charged since it is the only phone available to me during the day. So I'm just goin to have to put this on my "some day" list, until then I'll blame the lack of cleaning music for the reason the laundry always takes me forever! Think I can get away with that?
3 comments:
I love cleaning music! My parents always put on Gloria Estefan or Whitney Houston... and it still motivates me to clean!
The fact that you can't hear your music throught the whole house just means it isn't LOUD enough! :D If your neighbors can't hear it, it needs to up some more! (Admittedly, you are limited with computer speakers...)
I'd blame the fact that you have to run the dryer twice for every load before I blamed the music!
Post a Comment