OK, so she really shouldn't leave herself automatically logged in to her blog, should she? I hope at least a few of you get to read this post before she deletes it!
This is Shawn, and I am hijacking this wonderful blog to (and she's going to hate this) CELEBRATE! It's Rhoda's birthday!!!!! (although I wouldn't be nearly so rude as to tell you how old she is, and you can't make me!)
I did want to tell everyone out there (although most of you 4 Little Rascals readers already know) that Rhoda is amazing! I am so glad she was born on this day oh so many years ago. If she hadn't been, my life would be drastically different. I hate to imagine what my life would be like without Rhoda.
This is Shawn, and I am hijacking this wonderful blog to (and she's going to hate this) CELEBRATE! It's Rhoda's birthday!!!!! (although I wouldn't be nearly so rude as to tell you how old she is, and you can't make me!)
I did want to tell everyone out there (although most of you 4 Little Rascals readers already know) that Rhoda is amazing! I am so glad she was born on this day oh so many years ago. If she hadn't been, my life would be drastically different. I hate to imagine what my life would be like without Rhoda.
The problem is that I can't tell you anything you can't already tell from reading this blog. You know that Rhoda is creative, funny, inspiring, and a great mom. You've seen the amount of sacrifice and effort she puts in to raising the 4 Little Rascals. I'm n0t nearly as much help to her as I probably should be, but she doesn't complain. Her biggest complaint is that she doesn't do more!
Anyway, Rhoda I love you, and I want everyone out there to know it. You amaze me. Sometimes, in those quiet moments of reflection, I wonder "how did I end up with someone as wonderful as you?" The even more amazing thing is that it'll last FOREVER (as long as I don't screw it up)!
Anyway, Rhoda I love you, and I want everyone out there to know it. You amaze me. Sometimes, in those quiet moments of reflection, I wonder "how did I end up with someone as wonderful as you?" The even more amazing thing is that it'll last FOREVER (as long as I don't screw it up)!

6 comments:
What an awsome post! I love it and am glad that she left it signed in. I agree she is an amazing woman. I love all the fun things she does with her family and am glad I get to hear about it here.
Oh and of course.... Happy Birthday Rhoda!!!!
Happy Birthday, Rhoda! Shawn, that was super sweet! I bet she keeps it up forever!
Happy bday Rhoda!! What a sweet hubs you have! I hope you get to do something fun today!
Shawn, you are a suck up! :D But keep on making all the other husband look bad...Sweet blog posts, surprise mid-day movie dates...! Happy Birthday, Rhoda! We love you!
Muahhhhh, Happy Birthday!!! Great post Shawn!
Post a Comment