I cut my hair. I told you I would do it sometime in March! Here are some before and after shot's. P.S. So far I LOVE it!
Before:

After:
Although my highlights make it look like I have gray hair...or is it just me not use to that color? Oh well. I should actually take a picture on a day when I wear make up and see if that makes it look better! ☻
8 comments:
Oh my gosh! Love it! Adorable! And your highlights don't look like gray hair...you can compare when you see me! :D THAT's gray!
It's so cute! I love the layers.
Wow, such a change. I think it is really cute though. I think the highlights will just take some getting use to.
I love the layers! Ohhh and coloring always takes some getting use to...ask me I went purple lol I love it! Very young and hip...just like you! :)
Lovely! Looks great Rhoda!! And the blonde highlights look beautifully blonde ;)
It looks great! How do you feel having so much weight off your noggin? I think the highlights look great as well. They are always so hard to get used to when you don't normally do it!
Love the new hair - you look terrific! ;-)
What guts!! The new do is cute!!
Post a Comment