3.26.2010

It's friends like these...

...that show up at your door...yes it's a few days past your birthday, but regardless they show up with a GIFT in hand (geeze I don't do that for any all of my friends!) and wish you a happy birthday. Then if that isn't enough, when you open the gift and look inside, you see this! You think...HOW DID SHE KNOW I COLLECTED THESE? Look at the detail on this...so darling! Then you remember the one time she has been inside your house, well specifically the one time she was inside your kitchen, you know...6 months ago! You think, Wow!... she actually pays attention to other people...and remembers things! And then you kind of wish you would pay more attention and remember things about other people so you can do cool things like this to your friends.

A billion times thanks, that was so thoughtful! I LOVE it! ♥