So in a strange turn of events, this morning while I was folding laundry, WESLEY came running up to me and told me that I'd better come quick, there was a huge mess I needed to look at. When I got into the family room I saw Rusty just lounging on the stairs with both little hands...and mouth full of fruit loops.
....and a huge mess of spilled cereal down the stairs and on the floor! Time to move the cereal! He has been able to open the cupboard for a while now and he will take out the cereal and try to pry open the lid. But he usually can't get it open...apparently he has gotten past that problem by throwing it down the stairs, letting it burst open along the way! FAB!
Gotta love the Rusty Wreckage. At least it wasn't also a Wes-Mess...although Wesley didn't mind helping grabbing a few handfuls himself and then running through them!
He doesen't look all too upset about the mess....more like victorious on his mission!

2 comments:
I had almost the identical situation with my two girls and a cheerios box just the other day. Lucky I discovered them when I went to respond to a knock on my front door. Too bad I couldn't just make them wait until I cleaned it up to come in. How embarrassing!!
I had almost the identical situation with my two girls and a cheerios box just the other day. Lucky I discovered them when I went to respond to a knock on my front door. Too bad I couldn't just make them wait until I cleaned it up to come in. How embarrassing!!
Post a Comment