Wesley informed me he was going to take a bath and so a few minutes later I decided I'd better check to make sure the water wasn't too hot or something and this is what I found. Apparently Rusty wanted a bath too!
Family Home Evening tonight. Mily had the lesson and we found the cutest idea on another blog (of course)

It was quite fun! There are some fun looking plants around the neighborhood. And one of our neighbors gave us permission to pick as many dandelions as we want!!! So sweet!
More randomness, just call me Random Rhoda!
More randomness, just call me Random Rhoda!
Smiles☻

2 comments:
Well I'll be, it's lil ol me! Thanks for the shout out! Your pic with all the bracelets is way more fun than ours with one. Glad you had fun!
We've done that too and the kids just love it!
Post a Comment