8.20.2009

How Can I Be?

Ready for something amazing?

First of all, have you noticed the song that I've had on the very bottom of my blog? It's called How Can I Be? Well I first found this song through a primary music group...someone was trying to figure out how to get a copy of the song, but could only find it on youtube. Well after some searching I found the writer, its a guy named Nela Otuafi...I also found his e-mail address and I quickly emailed him asking for a copy and permission to use the song. I got a reply a few days later telling me that he was working on getting it printed out and that as soon as he had it ready he would let me know. Well a little over a year later I got another email...it's ready and available to purchase! It's been great, for a little over a week now I've been in daily contact with Nela getting everything arranged for payment and shipment...I feel like I can say "yeah, my pal Nela wrote this song!" See the last email I got from him:

Rhoda, I appreciate your support! Btw, you can tell people to contact me via email, still trying to get the sheet music available in other places.

Nela

See? Best buds! So if you'd like to hear what the song sounds like scroll down and listen to the song or better yet click this link and it will take you to Nela talking about, and singing this amazing song. If you'd like your own copy you can email Nela at this address: nelaotuafi@yahoo.com Here is a a link to the story in Mormon Times about the song.



Sorry I had to re-post this like 5 times, found lots of errors in it! ☻

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rhoda, you are such a sweetheart! I really do appreciate your support in my musical endeavors. When I wrote this song 12 years ago, I never imagined how much of an impact it would have on so many people all over the world. Of course we're friends!! Please take care & thanks again for your support.