8.18.2009
Randomness
Well here is some random stories and pictures I wanted to share...no point really--just randomness!
Here is an orange and grapefruit that was brought from my uncles house in California...I put the apple in there just so you can compare how GIANT the orange is!
Wow, my kids are silly. Wesley was cold and I didn't want to go find a blanket or a jacket. I looked on the back of the couch and found the pj bottoms my sister borrowed so I stuck them on Wes.
Then of course Emily had to try it too!
Shawn's Work had another party at Park City. My kids ♥ the Alpine slide!
Miniature golf is another favorite. This year Rusty got to play too!
This year they tried the rock wall for the first time! The poor gal working the rock got a good upper body work out with my kids! It was sweet of her to help them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok, first of all... holy huge orange. Second, your kids are way cute! Third, ewwww, every flavor beans, always secretly wanted to try, never had the guts. Fourth, spoiled boy... and lastly, your chore chart looks a lot like mine (but yours is much nicer looking). Helping kids learn responsibility is tons harder than just doing the stupid chores yourself! But then there's that nagging voice in the back of your mind... "you want them to grow up and be responsible and respectful... blah, blah, blah..." anyway, good luck, we've had a hiatus on ours, but now that school is starting again, it's back to dishes, bathrooms and garbage... poor kids!
Yep, I'm spoiled. It all started when YOU agreed to MARRY me! Then, look at our kids! I'll take that kind of spoiling any day. (And yeah, I LOVE my new phone, too! Thanks!)
Post a Comment