4.09.2012

Memory Monday

Haven't done a post like this in a LONG time so I thought it would be fun to stick one in real quick. 

We are turning back the time to the year 2004.  Ironically enough it was even April 9th!  This is what happened exactly 8 years ago!

I couldn't find Josh, I looked everywhere except the room with his little sister taking a nap.  When I finally get desperate enough I looked in their room (they shared) and to what to my wondering eyes should appear...
"Peace out mom, what's up?"
The little booger said that he heard Emily wake up so he climbed into her crib so he could put her binkie back in her mouth!
 Then he couldn't get out again!  Hahahaha, at least Emily didn't mind!

Afternoon nap, decided to take the kids outside so no one could climb in Emily's crib! 
This was our backyard when we lived in Murray, and these were a few of the kids I watched during the day (my nephew and niece!).

Wow,  my life was so different when I had only little kids at home.  I love the freedom that comes with older kids...but I sure do miss those simpler days!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute memory. And do you know what is CRAZY? I was just thinking yesterday that I havent seen a "memory Monday" post from you in a long time! It's so fun to see the good ol' days :) ESP baby....

Teachinfourth said...

And time still marches steadily on...