How fun is this? You can make your own Genealogy Fan Chart literally within minutes! Here is mine!
Thanks to some wonderful, amazing and devoted family members my 9 generation pedigree chart is almost 100% filled in! How neat is that! I just go to the website https://createfan.com/ log on with my LDS.org account (if you don't have a log-in you need to get one...it's easy!) which is hooked up to "My Family Search" and within a few seconds it's asking if I want to look at my chart or print it out? How NEAT! They also made a great suggestion that this could be enlarged printed and framed for a present...how fun! Sister Dalton mentioned that she bought one similar to this years ago through Martha Stewart...but here it is for anyone, FREE!
Looking at these names made me start thinking about the people behind the names!
Notice my Grandma's name!!
Oh, who's that really cute little girl down in the corner???
Can't forget those who have become my family, who I love and miss just as much!
When I was asking my dad a long time ago, why my adopted sister looked so much like us and fit so well into our family. He taught me that the sealing powers of the temple create a bond stronger than blood. (betcha can't guess which one she is in the picture above with me in it!) I'm sure grateful that I have had the opportunity to be sealed to all these wonderful people and to an amazing man who has given me such beautiful children.
This is s part of my life that is very important to me. Those names on my fan chart are much more than names...It is pure joy when I think about the family who I will be spending forever with!





1 comment:
And you can always use that 'fan' on hot days in church.
Man, you guys were a good-looking family back in the day. It's those stylish clothes when you guys were kids...
Post a Comment