So today I want to go back, not to a specific day or year, I want to go back to my old house...not literally just figuratively. As much as I didn't like how little my house was, I have found that I have a huge soft spot for this house. We turned an ugly old HUD house into a beautiful home in a neighborhood full off great people...who I miss. Just before I moved out of my old house I did a re-cap on this blog...you can go check it out if you want all the details into all the work we put into our first little house.
The pictures today just honor all the hard work it takes to make something happen. It's not fun, but usually worth it! (maybe I posted this to give some extra drive to take as much pride into making this home better than before!!)
Before
Do you see the two huge tree stumps and the little hills?
Middle
cleared out and leveled
After
Working hard is worth it...working hard is worth it...working hard is worth it. Oh sorry, sometimes I have to remind myself, cause just the thought of hard work sometimes gives me a headache...But its so worth it. Gotta remember that part.

2 comments:
Doesn't owning a home just equal constantly working hard? I'm waiting for something to prove me different :) Love the difference in those three photos-- great work!
Hard work does pay off, I need to be reminded at times too. We have done a lot to our home also. It is nice and certainly makes you feel more connected to it.
Post a Comment