Recently I was asked to help out at the kick-off for the scout-a-Rama. I was asked to entertain the scouts as the leaders or parents picked up the tickets and did the grown-up stuff. I had 5 stations set up including the dry ice bubble machine and we had a total of 7 scouts show up the entire time!! We were expecting upwards of 80ish scouts to come through. Yeah even though we didn't have a good turn out, the dry ice machine was still the most popular attraction! Even the leaders who were volunteering at other area in the building were told to come check it out...what can I say, dry ice bubbles are FUN!
So when we got home after the kick-off we had quite a bit of dry ice left over so we just played with bubbles for a little while!
One of my kids' favorite things about the machine is the dry ice shower!
New batch of dry ice, added some warmer water and that's what I call a dry ice shower! Although you can only handle such a cold shower for a few second!
Josh is getting too tall for dry ice showers he just settles for popping the bubbles!
Thought I would include a video of the machine working. Although Rusty wasn't happy with me breaking his dry ice shower to show off the bubbles. But he played with the bubbles anyway!
Fun times with dry ice and bubbles!
1 comment:
Okay, now THAT was about the coolest thing ever!
Post a Comment