1.13.2011

Who...What...Why...Where?

This just in...

WHO: My brother in law CODY!

WHAT: Has turned in his mission papers

WHY: To preach and teach and work as missionaries do!

WHERE: don't know!!! Here is the fun part, he started his own BLOG and is letting people add their guesses. BUT, he's also added a spin to it! Closest person to guess the actual call gets a prize! I don't know what the prize is, but even just the honor of being the closest would be awesome [shrugging] right? Ha ha

And guess who he is letting take over his blog when he leaves???? That's right, little ole ME! He's so sweet. Okay well, I practically begged him to pick me, at this point he's probably more afraid of NOT picking me! [evil laugh]

So what are you waiting for? Head over to Ukulately and add your guess, wish him luck and tell him I sent you!

His blog name? Well he has been obsessed with his Ukulele lately---oh wait... Ü This blog is pure Cody through and through...I love it!

Silly picture, I know. But honestly I tend to get more silly than serious pictures with this guy! It just goes to show you his fun-loving personality!

Remember to leave a comment on HIS blog!

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Ah! Good ol' Code. I can't believe he and Greg are about to head out on missions!! Crazy how fast they grow up ;) Fun! I'm excited to check out his blog!

Yaya' s Home said...

Cool Beans for Cody! Will he get to take his ukelele with him when he goes? I always wonder 'bout that.

I jus' zinged on over here on accounta' I loved your response on Moments With Joey - The Tongue Dilemma:

Every year around Christmas time I hear of someone doing this! It's probably the kids who watch that show and thinks it's a joke.

My son got his lip stuck to an ice cube a few weeks ago, So I threw a cup full of water on his face...What? I was helping him!


I quickly realized you are my kinda' person. BWaahahahaha

~ Yaya