Honestly, I haven't sent out Christmas cards for YEARS, but last year when we got a whole bundle of cards I decided it was still a fun tradition...and I didn't want to feel guilty again. Sorry, I only did cards for my ward members...maybe next year I'll feel more guilty and do more! Maybe.
Just as we expected, a few days before Christmas we got a pretty big stack of Christmas cards. It's fun to go through all that mail and see the cute cards and read all the updates. Here is what I decided to do with all the cards we got that day.
Of course there is a few pieces of school art work in there as well.
Now these cards are special, these cards are the ones we got in the mail! From the people who love us, and can still afford stamps!
Do you see the card from my sister Trina? Too funny, it's the one closer to the bottom. A man has just opened his front door to see three polar bears all holding a cell phone, the first one asks, "What carol would you like me to text you?" Oh my gosh, I actually did LOL...it was pretty cute!
Then as I finished documenting this years Christmas season, I turned around to see a flash of white run past me. I ran up the stairs to see if I could catch a glimpse and snap a picture...it turned out blurry but I think that's for the best!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas season and had plenty of Christmas LOVE.

1 comment:
That's a cute idea, with the Christmas card exchange! That would be fun to look through all those cards together!
Also, I enjoyed the streaker...Hee-hee!
Post a Comment