1.31.2011

My heart is your ♥!

Our secret service hearts have made an appearance again this year!  The amazing foam stickers (from Walmart--they have been stuck together to make them thicker) have been found all over the house.  Scattered about on newly cleaned surfaces and freshly organized shelves and creatively colored art work.   As soon as the hearts came out of the decoration box the kids went straight to work...the funny part is that they were so busy doing various secret service acts that they forgot to do their chores!  ha ha, I guess I'll forgive them this one time.  ☻

However only a little while into the season and it's already started to loose it's charm, any ideas to keep the idea fresh and alive?

If you have forgotten our hearts tradition or didn't read it last year when I posted it you can CLICK HERE to read a little more about them.

Happy LOVE month!

3 comments:

Tiffany McAlister said...

I love this idea...I kinda forgot about it after reading last year. But I think it's fantastic! I may have to try it...

Doug & April said...

I pulled our hearts out yesterday :) That's sounds awful! LOL

Rich said...

You could try limiting the number of hearts they can do in one day so the magic of the season can last till the Great Heart Visits ;)