12.14.2010

Once there was a snowman.

A few hours before my cub scouts were to arrive for den meeting, I found cute this idea for a Christmas Ornament!
I knew my cubs would love it because the main ingredient is GLUE!
You just poor glue onto a wax paper in the shape of a snowman,Add an ornament hook, beads, pom-poms and glitter...And you've got yourself a pretty darn cute snowman!We waited an entire week for them to dry (although after a couple of days they were fine...it's just when den meetings are!)

My snowman looks like he's only got one eye...oh well! We were pretty happy with how they turned out.They ran straight to the tree to add their new ornaments. I love this next picture, he's just as happy as he can be with himself. Homemade ornaments...it's just not Christmas without them!

2 comments:

Cristy said...

You are just so fun. Thanks for the idea. Maybe I will let my boys make one. With all the stuff I still have to do, it may get done. LOL! Such cute pictures.

Milk Maid to Milk Cow said...

That is such a cute idea! I think I'll steal it.