Dear Reader: (That's You!)
Thank you for reading my blog. ♥ Happy Valentine's Day!
Sincerely,
Rhoda
_._._._._._._._._._._.♥_._._._._._._._._._._._.
_._._._._._._._._._._.♥_._._._._._._._._._._._.
I found a fun blog that I stalk every once in a while. It is called The Family Home Evening Spot I got most of my ideas for FHE this week from their blog. Our Family started off by talking about how much the Savior loves us. Then we talked about how much mom and dad loves their children and also about how much we love each other in our family.
We made paper hearts and all the kids wrote reasons why they loved each member of the family and the we strung them into leis.
We are planning on wearing them on Valentines day.
Yes...to church! Look for us!
Hope you have a great Valentines day.
Love to all!
Rhoda
3 comments:
I saw y'all rockin your leis! I wondered if it had something to do with the service jar.
Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I hope your kids received the girls cards. They were excited to send them. :)
What a cute idea! Happy Valentine's Day to you guys too!
Post a Comment