2.20.2010

it's 43 degrees outside...

So in the fall when it's 45 degrees outside I start arguing with my kids to put their coats on...and keep them on. In the winter/spring when it's 45 degrees outside I start arguing with my kids to put their jackets on...and keep them on.
What's up with that. I'm sure the people driving past in the winter think I am the worst mother, letting my kids play outside with jackets that aren't even zipped up! Although I've sure been loving the weather lately, can't wait to let the kids go outside and I all I have to do is argue with them about putting shoes on...and keeping them on!

2 comments:

Steph H said...

Hooray for warmer days and being able to go outside again!!

Milk Maid to Milk Cow said...

I'm in the same boat. I'm lucky if my little 3 year old Hannah will even put shoes or a coat on this time of year. "I okay, mom" is her standard answer!