First step: Get all the wash clothes out of the way!

Second Step: Climb in and turn around.

Third Step: Scoot your bum-bum a little at a time until your all the way inside the cupboard.

Forth Step: Check to make sure the audience is still there taking pictures.

Fifth Step: Convince mom to shut the door so it can be pushed open.

Sixth Step: POP-OUT and MUMBLE "Peek-a-
Baby"...cause mom still lets me have my binky during the day sometimes. (I'm trying, but it's so hard when he turns into monster child without it! He is getting better!)

See? I told you I still call him baby....it's funny when he even calls himself baby. I think it's cute my pediatrician disagrees' well she didn't say that but the materials at her office say that by this age he should refer to himself as me or I or mine...not Rusty's or baby's....Ooops! It'll be the next thing we work on...after the Binky's get taken away! ☻
1 comment:
LOL! One thing at a time. I love your new picture of all your kids at the top. One of these days I should make my blog have a header with a picture. LOL! Yeah, one day......
Post a Comment