Here is my mini cheer leader...
again! I'm quite impressed by the difference a year makes.
Mily got to perform during a half-time basketball game. She did such a great job and really got into it this year!
I just took a little clip of the dance so that the video wouldn't be too big. We caught some pretty cute moves!

She was pretty excited about getting to cheer with the grown-up cheer leaders
I love that she was able to shout the cheer this year. It made it so much cuter.

And here is our crippled cheerleader....poor gal did a back flip and landed on her knees. Although she doesn't have to use the crutches any more, still we were glad we got to spend some time with her. After all she is the reason we support this fund raiser!
Give me an M - - I - - L - - Y - - Go-Mily-Go!
1 comment:
What a C-U-T-I-E!!!! Looks like she really got into it this year...way to go MILY! :)
Post a Comment