So I was vacuuming my living room in the back of my house last night and I would get one or two passes and then the power would turn off. I kept tripping the breaker! So every time I would turn off a different light so I wouldn't trip it again. I turned off the big overhead light, the computer, the lamp, the hallway...pretty soon I was trying to vacuum in complete darkness--and it was still tripping the breaker! (just what I need as I'm trying to get my house ready for scores of people the next day!) Why is it still tripping???? What other light is on??? So I had a thought....I went and looked out the front window and sure enough my outside Christmas lights are off too! The vacuum is plugged into the same breaker as the outside lights!!!! And I just sat there and tried it again and again and again! I'm sure my neighbors were trying to figure out what the heck was going on with my Christmas lights or maybe if it was timed with music somehow!!!! (Ironically the light in the front part of the house...inside stayed on!...different breaker!) Classic!!!!!!!! Yeah I got it figured out and plugged the vacuum into a different plug.
Duh RHODA! Aahhh...anyway too funny not to share!

2 comments:
I guess we need to come by and see those milk cartons! Holy cow Rhoda! I have been asking Jared to put up Christmas lights every year since we moved in. Alas, our house is still dark.
Wow, how creative!! Love it!
Post a Comment