11.07.2009

oh BOY!

This is Rusty doing his "stay'n alive" dance after he dumped out yet another box of cereal. I swear if that boy wasn't so darn cute....I have lost count how many times Rusty has gotten into the cereal and dumped it out. A few days ago it was a brand-new box that had just been open 20 minutes earlier. Needless to say I needed to find a new spot for the cereal. I've known this for several months now and I don't know why it has taken me so long to actually do it, but I spent a whole 5 minutes re-arranging the shelves in our cupboard and have finally gotten the cereal on a higher shelf.


We come to the end of Rusty wreckage chapter #8 Dumping out cereal! Stay tuned for the next chapter...tell you the truth I'm a little scared.


As well I should be! Even though he has been in a big boy bed for several months now, he has just now mastered the trick of climbing into his crib (why it still up?....lazy!) Ha ha...but he hasn't figured out how to get out of it! He just screams until I come figure out why. Busted.

It's fun having a whole houseful of little boys! (poor Mily!)


1 comment:

WRYUN said...

Wow! We haven't even thought of putting Spencer in a big boy bed yet! Not until he actually climbs out of the crib!!! I'm a little nervous for his next mess too...