11.09.2009

Falling for Autumn

One tree. That's what we get, one tree that actually drops it's leaves early. The rest of our leaves look like they'll take at least another month to drop. Bummer. I hate that cause there could be snow on the ground when they ALL finally fall off.

But we have plenty of leaves to play in and what pretty colors they are!usually one time per season I can get my kids to actually help with the leaves...of course they are just interested in making a pile....to jump in!But this year I actually got a little extra help. Wesley pulled the green waste bin over and the kids actually started to help clean them up. Surprise.Now for the backyard where not even half of the leaves have fallen yet. Although we have 6 huge trees in our tiny back yard so that adds up to quite a bit of leaves.
I think it's funny when I shoot a video instead of take a picture...takes a few seconds to figure it out, then it's just funny!

When Josh came home from school he was more than happy to help out!
The next day was Saturday and the kids went outside after Saturday chores was done....look what they did!

I have the best kid! And they are cute too!
Happy Fall y'all

No comments: