11.19.2009

My Baby...my baby!

I cried.


I didn't think it would be very sad, but it was. We took the changing table out of Rusty's room! He's a bit too big for it anyway, he just barely fits! ☻ (I hate bending over to changing him on the floor or the bed...must be time for big-boy pants!?)

We've re-arranged several rooms in the house, the boys got a bunk bed, Mom and dad got new (well not new, but new to us) furniture, Mily got a toy shelf and Rusty's room doesn't have any more baby stuff in it! He looks so tiny is his big boy bed!We took out the crib, the changing table, the toddler bed and the baby blankets too. When I started packing away the baby blankets I realized that I might be packing them up for GOOD....possible to never use them again for another one of my own babies! That made my eyes sting the worst. Ouch, why dose it hurt?

No comments: