The bathroom that is finally 100% finished. I put the new bath rugs and towels in this morning. Yea! So here are the pictures of when we first moved in and then today.


BTW- our home was once a HUD house. We had to replace the flooring as well as the sub floor. We also had to fix a few huge holes in our walls after my niece decided to use our towel rod like the monkey bars. Then we painted an accent wall. A huge thanks to my brother Hazen for driving all they way down to help us with the baseboards.



Yeah, on to the next big project!
3 comments:
Lookin Good! I really like the tile and is that two sinks I see? Oh how I wish we had two sinks! Maybe in the next house we own! Although our house wasn't a "HUD" home per say, it might as well have been! Yes, i feel your pain when you say... "on to the next project." But they have to end sometime. Right? ;)
Wow, it looks great! Have to love when a big project turns out so well. Good job!
The new bathroom look great! I love the blue after all it is my favorite color.
Post a Comment