I've got pretty good kids. Of course they have their days and I have mine. But overall I'd have to say that they are my little angles. An I'm honored to be their mom.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I hope you are writing down some of the things they do and say! Both funny and the mischief. Make sure you note what Wesley did to us this week while we were chatting in the kitchen. Instead of saying “look at my finger; It hurts” He just showed us his middle finger! I know I shouldn’t have laugh when he showed you – I was caught off guard.
1 comment:
I hope you are writing down some of the things they do and say! Both funny and the mischief.
Make sure you note what Wesley did to us this week while we were chatting in the kitchen. Instead of saying “look at my finger; It hurts” He just showed us his middle finger! I know I shouldn’t have laugh when he showed you – I was caught off guard.
Post a Comment