Rules:
1. Put you music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 5 people (or not)
5. With the answer, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
Questions:
1. HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY?
First Transformation (Jekell and Hyde) Haaaahaahaaa Classic!
2. WILL YOU GET FAR IN LIFE?
That thing you do (The Wonders) Not if I keep doing the things I do!
3. HOW DO YOUR FRIENDS SEE YOU?
God Must have spent a little more time on you (N’Sync) Yeah, right.
4. WILL YOU GET MARRIED?
Kiss from a Rose (seal) well my Husband calls me Rose sometimes.
5. WHAT IS YOUR BEST FRIEND'S THEME SONG?
Wind Beneath my Wings (Bette Midler) okay?
6. WHAT IS THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE?
God Bless the Broken Road (Rascal Flatts) Not so much, but okay.
7. WHAT WAS HIGH SCHOOL LIKE?
Just another Day in Paradise (Phil Vassar) NOT!
8. HOW CAN YOU GET AHEAD IN LIFE?
On bended Knee (Boyz II Men) Wow, that’s a good one.
9. WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS?
This Kiss (Faith Hill) well since my best friend is my husband! (whew!)
10. WHAT IS IN STORE FOR THIS WEEKEND?
Wide Open Spaces (Dixie Chicks) Well actually a movie and it’s usually quite crowded!
11. THE BEST THING TO DESCRIBE YOUR GRANDPARENTS?
From here to Eternity (Michael Peterson ) spooky!
12. HOW IS YOUR LIFE GOING?
No one knows who I am (Jekell & Hyde) mostly…but there are a few who know I exist.
13. WHAT SONG WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
With arms wide open (Creed) Cool, I hope they have the electric guitars too!
14. HOW DOES THE WORLD SEE YOU?
Wannabe (Spice Girls) Oh so true
15. WILL YOU HAVE A HAPPY LIFE?
This I promise you (n’Sync) Alright you heard it, I promise to be happy.
16. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS REALLY THINK ABOUT YOU?
Thank God I Found You (Mariah Carry) awww, you guys!
17. DO PEOPLE SECRETLY LUST AFTER YOU?
Take me as I am (Jekell & Hyde) no way…
18. HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF HAPPY?
Popcorn Popping (Remix) Use my imagination more?
19. WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE?
How do I Live (Trisha Yearwood) Apparently I'm still working on that one.
20. WILL YOU EVER HAVE CHILDREN?
Bring Him Home (Les Miserables) I’ve ‘brought’ home three boys and a princess
21. WHAT SONG WOULD YOU STRIP TO?
I Wanna be with you (Mandy Moore) As I get into the shower!
22. IF A MAN IN A VAN OFFERED YOU CANDY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
That’s when I’ll stop lovin' you (N’Sync) Drive on man!
23. WHAT DOES YOUR MOM THINK OF YOU?
I Do-Cherish you (98 degrees) Well, I am the favorite child. Uhh, right mom?
24. WHAT IS YOUR DEEP DARK SECRET?
If you’re reading this (Tim McGraw) Only if you hack into my journal will you ever know!
25. WHAT IS YOUR MORTAL ENEMY'S THEME SONG?
Someone else’s star. (Brian White) maybe they need to stop comparing themselves to others.
26. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONALITY LIKE?
My heart will go on (Celine Dion) yup, I’m still here.
Well that's the end I hope it made you smile even a little and yes my player was on shuffle!
Okay, okay, so I haven't bought a new cd in YEARS and my husband is the one with an iTune account. I also had it on my "love songs' playlist. I apparently have a few songs in the wrong playlist, but I guess that's what fate is for.
If you want to try it then you have been tagged.
2 comments:
I loved it, that was very fun and entertaining to read. Right now I'm adding music to my computer (via a free music service through my school) I was a little embarrassed that so many songs were done by the same artist.
I know you exist and I think you're awesome! Now go pop some popcorn and be happy. :D
Post a Comment