10.18.2008

Yup, she's a handful!

But she sure is a cute handful!
So we had Emily's b-day over at Grandma's house while Grandma was on vacation. We did this because we were in the middle of a bathroom re-model and our house was a disaster! But that is another blog. It was really fun to spend the day in grandma's HUGE house. After the first night we decided to let the cat and dog roam around the house WITH our kids! because after all, it is their house! So that being said, I have to post this picture:I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself. Not only did she not run from the cat, but she TOUCHED it! The only problem was Josh's allergies...we just kept him drugged up on Benadryl and we even had to get his inhaler out once. It would have helped if he would stop trying to play with the animals in the first place. Mily was in Birthday heaven she got a ton of Hannah Montana stuff. Dad made the cake, he found heart shaped cake pans in grandmas cupboard and viola! He's just a well rounded man. Thanks to all who stopped by and made Mily's Birthday fun and happy!

Here is Mily singing to herself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am totally impressed your hubby made that cake! Does he hire out?? LOL!!