10.13.2008

Can you believe it!



I made this! No kidding...Of course all the hard parts were done I just painted, sanded and stained it. But I am very proud of myself, this really isn't my 'thing'. I need to give a big THANK YOU to my friend who dragged me to the RS 'Souper' Saturday, it was fun!


3 comments:

The Leonard Family said...

WOW!!! Looks great. . .and I didn't drag you, you went willingly (just kicked a little bit. . . lol) I'm impressed it was hung up already, mine is still sitting on the piano, waiting to find a "home". Thanks for going with me, I had fun!

Rhoda said...

Alright, you caught me...I wasn't dragged but I don't know if anyone would have believed me otherwise (although she did drive and made us be early MST!) P.S. It's not really hung up...I moved the calendar for a moment to take a picture.

Steph H said...

Looks great? Don't you love Relief Society? I think if it wasn't for enrichment night all of our houses would look a little bare.