So I am the Volley ball coach for our ward (even though I've never been sustained in church, that bishopric are a bunch of slackers!!! JK Honey!) at the game last Thursday we had some pretty good competition. During the second game which was again very suspenseful the referee looked down at the score keepers and said: "wow this game is a nail biter" I heard...a male spider! WHAT??? I leaned over and shared in the laughter with my assistant. coach. Well later that night I told Shawn the story and I was laughing hysterically, he looked at me and said "did anyone else think it was funny?" Probably not, I guess you just had to be there.
1 comment:
So I am the Volley ball coach for our ward (even though I've never been sustained in church, that bishopric are a bunch of slackers!!! JK Honey!) at the game last Thursday we had some pretty good competition. During the second game which was again very suspenseful the referee looked down at the score keepers and said: "wow this game is a nail biter" I heard...a male spider! WHAT??? I leaned over and shared in the laughter with my assistant. coach. Well later that night I told Shawn the story and I was laughing hysterically, he looked at me and said "did anyone else think it was funny?" Probably not, I guess you just had to be there.
Post a Comment