10.21.2008

It happened again..

So I was showing a friend my new bathroom colors and floor, when we walked into the room and noticed scissors on the counter and hair all over the bathroom floor. There was a ton of it and it was pretty long too. Because of the length and amount I thought it was Mily again. So I asked her to come talk to me and I showed her all the hair in the bathroom and she looked at me and said "mom it wasn't me I promise...I didn't cut my hair again, Aunt Trina told me not to!" ***WESLEY!*** So I asked Wes to come up stairs and he looked in the bathroom and calmly said, "I cut my hair with these scissors!" He basically scalped himself in 8 different places, so I grabbed my clippers and shaved his head. It made me pretty sad because I was letting it grow out so he can try a different style and because the weather has been getting colder, I usually only go this short in the summer. So now we have Caillou again (Ref old PBS show with a bald 4 yr old boy) Although he hates it when I call him that!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your kids just love those scissors don't they. Sorry you have Caillou on your hands again!

Anonymous said...

You have some regular stylists at your house!