Rusty came up to us a little after 10pm and ASKED if he could go to bed...he's such a good kid! Anyway, so Rusty slept through the new year and the rest of the kids made it just fine.
This is the least blurriest pictures of the four pictures I took on New Years Eve. (doesn't that just sound awful? I felt like I hardly spent the day with them!)
| Watching the ball drop |
As the count down clock started my kids grabbed their pots and pans and ran for the front door screaming and banging the whole way! (My camera worked a little better on New Years day...1 minute later? Weird camera!)

oops never mind about the camera working part!gotta love those new fireworks!
As soon as we got back into the house we sent the kids off to bed...we know how to party!
Welcome TWENTY-TWELVE!
1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment