1.20.2012

A few new things...

Josh got glasses.  Now he can see what the teacher is writing on the board....get this, he likes that he can see now.  Always wear his glasses...he thinks its so cool to be able to see things all the way down the hallway or road! 
I'm glad he likes them!

Another new thing, you may have noticed is that I got a hair cut!  It's been almost two years since my last hair cut and color so I was in a real need for one.  The lady cutting my hair told me I was going to need to cut off at least 3 1/2 inches to get rid of the damaged hair, but we did about 7 1/2 instead!
 Also got more blond hilights.  This picture reallymakes them look gray though...I don't like that!

Then this is when I'm lazy (most of the time) and I just let it go curly.

Gotta love new things!

No comments: