3.16.2011

spot light!

My daughter has been looking forward to her part in her class's "under the sea" program for several weeks.  She practiced her part over and over and sang all the songs continuously!    I have to say she did a fantastic job!

Hey..I can't help what the kid next to her looks like right when I snap the photo!  Hahaha.

We were having her practice at home, and she got so good and fast that she started to slur her words together and say them so fast that no human ear could make out individual words!  So we practiced slowing down, enunciating her words and choosing a few key works and using some inflection in her voice to add personality!  I had so many people come up to me afterward and tell me how darling she did her part...especially when she says popular!  (I wanna be popular!)  Anyway so I decided to share the little video so you can all see her too!



I especially like her smooth dance moves during the song...oh dear, this kid certainly keeps us entertained!

3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Haha, cuuute. Oh, to be a kid in those fun programs... :) Makes me miss 'em! Fun to relive them through your kids, though!!

Michelle said...

Oh I love it!! Thanks for the video so we could enjoy it too. :D

Teachinfourth said...

1: The header is great.
2. Looks like she loved it.
3. I expected some "Little Mermaid" tunes...