1.03.2010

Till next year, dear Christmas.

So it's always a sad day for me when I have to put my Christmas decorations away. Especially this year because for the first time in a very long time, my Christmas tree wasn't in the way of normal living. I loved my cute little shelves, nooks and crannys finally being used with Christmas joy...now it's all gone! It's so bare. *Sigh*Although Rusty must have known how I was feeling and decided to make it more fun! What a super cute kid!

Some other things we did for fun on new years day, was play pretty-pretty-princess! The boys LOVE it when we get to play this game. But it's only fair, poor Mily plays all the games the boys pick. Truth be told I think the boys like it!
Another event...I don't know how much FUN it is, but Shawn after 3 months got a hair cut and shaved his beared.
The kids told him he looked weird! I like it...although I kind of miss his beard, I think it made him look like his dad, well at least like some of the pictures I've seen of his dad.Strangley enough it also reminded me of the fact that he's NOT in the bishopric anymore! I don't know...sharp, clean cut and shaven! One thing's for sure...it makes him look ten years younger!
Hey do you think that would work for me? Really...what do you think?? Should I cut my hair? (see picture of me above) This is the longest I have ever had my hair. Leave me a comment yes or no.





5 comments:

Milk Maid to Milk Cow said...

Now that's the Shawn I recognize and remember! I was trying hard to figure out who that guy was behind all that hair! :) I think your hair looks great long, I always go back and forth with mine. I always think I want to grow it long, so I do, then I finally get it cut, have withdrawals for a couple of days then remember how much easier it is when it's shorter! As far as taking 10 years off you (or "us" as women in general) I think only men are that lucky! :)

Unknown said...

Thought I might weigh in on the hair issue. I think you have good hair so you can get away with having it long. It is nice to be able to pull it back on days when you need to be quick. Though, I had hair your length and really wanted a change. I told my hairdresser that I pulled it back often and she told me we must cut it so I could not do that. So I went home with a chin length A line bob and LOVED it. I would have NEVER dared do that without some convincing. I say be bold and go for a change if you want to. Heaven knows I need a little change in the hair arena. I always find a pic of a few celebrity cuts I love so they know what I like and then ask what my hair type could handle.

The Leonard Family said...

Ok....I've never seen you with short hair and would love to!!! Great for summer time :) BUT I do like your long hair...you have the perfect hair, can pretty much get away with anything! Whatever you decide...you should post pics of diff hair styles you've had then let us vote :) lol

WRYUN said...

Wow! I remember that guy!!! He looks so different with his beard and hair. As for you, I say chop it off! I am such an advocate for cutting your hair. It's so fun to have a change, and that's the easiest, cheapest way to do it. Plus, if you don't like it, give it a few months, and it'll grow in enough to do something else with!

Steph H said...

He DOES look like Rusty with his beard, I'm glad you pointed that out. I miss him. It's nice to "see" him again in Shawn.