Do you remember me telling you about
Grandma A in our last ward? Well she has blessed our lives again. A couple of posts ago I told you I had been expecting visitors to come. It was Grandma! She brought 3 of her granddaughters, one of them I know very well, and the other two I just met, amazing girls! Well amazing family the whole lot of them. They really are the neatest and sweetest people, always thinking of other. For example the youngest girl gave all her old clothes to Mily! It works out perfectly because she is a few years older than Mily and loves the same things....pink, princesses and Hannah Montana. It's also sweet because they keep their clothes in really good shape and they are practically brand new! In fact I'm pretty sure some of it is new. The tags and store packages gave it away. They showed up with:
6 bags of clothes,

Including 10 new dresses and tons of jeans, shirt, jammies, and tights. Mily is showing how it twirls...and I just caught the end of it,
1 box of shoes (which she didn't even wait for them to leave, she had tried on at least half the shoes and several articles of clothing and then came to show them off....I think they enjoyed seeing her obvious joy and excitement!)
and 1 box of miscellaneous items like...

A princes lamp and a CD player, not to mention a Princess comforter, sheet set and pillow case! Seriously...she was SPOILED! (you can tell her room is a disater she has to get everthing out at once!)

This one is our favorite dress. I'm going to let her wear it to church for a few Sundays even though that season has passes. I'm afraid it might not fit her in a year. There is another Easter dress that they gave her, we are really looking forward to wearing that in a few months.
How $weet is that? I mean $eriouly...do you know how mu¢h all this would ¢o$t if I had bought it all? Even if I had gotten it at a $econd hand store...it would have been way more than we ¢ould afford right now! And all thi$ wa$ a gift!
You know you're loved when people think of you! Thank you so much Grandma Arnold and Hope...We love you and miss you SO much!
3 comments:
$O $WEET! :) Especially love that last dress! So winter-wonderlandy.
Awwwwww, love Gwenda!! What a sweetheart to think of you guys instead of just tossing the clothes or giving them away somewhere else!!
Don't you love hand me downs?! Like half of Aiden's wardrobe comes from my friend Whitney and her two boys. I love getting pre$ent$!
Post a Comment