1.13.2010

My hair

Changing my hair sounds fun! I think I will do it for my birthday in March or soon there after! Now I've got to figure out what I want to do with it. I have a few suggestion...are there any more?


4 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Sweet! I love changing up my hair! I say go bold... chop it, dye it... bam. REFRESHING! I figure, if you don't like it, you can always change it... or it'll grow out. Fun fun!!

The Leonard Family said...

I can't believe how long it is!!! I would never have the patience to have long hair like that!!!!

Jill said...

Maybe just brighten the color, that way you don't have to keep it up, and chop it off. Do a chin length bob. Or a little bit longer so you can pull it back if you want. There's really a lot you can do with short hair, and it's such a fun change!! Or, go with shoulder length few layers, and wavy....

Tiffany McAlister said...

Shawn's looked good...maybe you should go with the same cut he got! :D You are so lucky...You can chop it, and in a year it will be this long again...! My hair gets just past my shoulders and then just stops...! Go short and sassy...I love it!