I've been told we go ALL out....lol. I guess we do.
Mickey mouse table cloth, plates and all. The birthday person always gets to choose the theme.
The happy birthday balloon daddy was in charge of getting from the store to bring home to his birthday boy! Peek-a-Boo, I see you...
Rusty LOVED opening presents, he really got into it and was so excited about everything...even his new big boy undies! It was fun to watch!
Rusty got a parachute toy thingy, ALL the kids loved this one. Although it gets them super hyper and crazy!
And his all time favorite part was blowing out his candles again and again. First mom made a movie of him blowing them out, but then realized I didn't have any still pictures....so I had him blow them out again and again until I got a few still pictures that I liked.

2 comments:
What a doll?!He looks sooo excited, I love it! Happy late b-day Rusty!
P.S. I can't believe he's that big already :)
Wow, he is 2?? I guess he would be seeing as he is older then Zack and Zack will be 2 this year. Crazy! Looks like everyone had a good time, especially Rusty.
Post a Comment