A few Sunday's ago we had the privilege of going to Stake Conference. We usually enjoy Stake Conference...it's a shorter meeting, we get to sit on metal chairs and finally use our magnet toys. My kids actually ask about the meeting where they get to play with their magnet farm. See it's all good. This time was especially neat, we got there 15 minutes early and was sitting at the back of the gym but we had a clear view of Elder Richard G. Scott who was presiding. Pretty AWEsome to be able to listen to an apostle. At some point he said, "Now I'm going to speak to you, not as Richard G. Scott, but as an Apostle of the Lord, one of 15 people authorized to speak in His behalf." aMaZiNg! Another miracle happened. Rusty fell asleep in my arms. I don't know the last time I actually held a sleeping baby...it's been at least SEVERAL months, he just doesn't do that anymore, but this particular afternoon he did, and lo and behold I could actually listen in the meeting and I could pay attention to what the Lord wanted ME to hear. Gotta love days like that!
Thank You and God bless you Elder Richard G. Scott.
1 comment:
It was a great conference. I could not believe how many different things Jared and I could list that he talked about! He really must have known what people needed to hear!
Post a Comment