10.05.2009

Fair...again!

So I'm really behind on a few of the things I wanted to post. Too much to do....and so even though there are so many things that I should be doing --I decided that I would at least get this post out there. This is from last month...UTAH STATE FAIR!
...and the BUTTER COW!!! So don't you think that these displays get better and better each year? And don't you think, WOW, whoever sculpts that think is so talented? Yup, you'd be right! Way to sculpt Aunt Debbie!
Of course we cant go to the fair without making a stop at Helping Hands on the farm! What a clever idea...the kids ♥ it!
Then each kids has a few tickets so they ride some of the rides. This year we picked the Tornado Barn....so cute especially with the clouds in the background!

FAIR thee well till next year!

2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

I went to the fair two years ago; I too, was in awe of the butter sculpture. Whodda thunk?

Unknown said...

We went, but totally missed the butter sculpture. Darn it. We rode the big yellow slide.