A few weeks ago we had decided to go somewhere....we just never decided where! We had it narrowed down to Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, or the Ocean by the Redwoods. We called around and found that there was still a reservation open for Yellowstone so that's what we'll do. Haven't been there for a VERY long time. Now just have to get ready for it!
3 comments:
Good choice! I haven't been there since I was a kid and I'd love to go back. I told Jarom that the Grand Canyon would have to wait until our kids were a little older. We went to Bryce Canyon last year and it was all I could to do to keep my then 2 year old from jumping off the edge! Too stressful for me! :) Hope you have a great time!
Fun!!! Never been there, but any vacation is exciting! Enjoy!
I hope you guys had a fun time!
Post a Comment