So it's official...Wesley has the PIGGY flu! Our family will be on voluntary quarantine for 7 days (unless someone else comes down with it...then it will be longer) Poor kid is just feeling AWFUL! He woke up with a fever of 102.1 with a nice cough and congestion. I asked him if he felt like eating breakfast and he nodded so he got up and walked into the kitchen. He almost got to the table when he started to scream/cry..."I NEED TO LAY DOWN!" Then he stood there crying ...so I laid him back down and asked him what else hurt and he told me his tummy and his chin hurt.. When I asked him if anything was hurting he said "I don't want to tell you!" When it was time to get into the car to go to the doctors...he started whimpering and telling me he didn't want to move, so I carried him from his bed out to the car, from the car to the doctors and onto the doctors bed...which is where I took the picture. The doctor said his whimpering was breaking her heart and asked if I had giving him any Motrin yet...which I hadn't so she left right then to get him some. She came back, gave him the medicine and then finished the exam...with his history of Asthma she wants to get him on Tamiflu...which is basically liquid gold! Although she said...good luck finding any! So all of our summer fun family plans have been put on hold for a while. Well I'd better get my preschool/craft stuff all out and organized so that we don't get totally bored out of our minds!
Sounds fantastic, doesn't' it?
2 comments:
Awww! Sorrry to hear that Wesley has the Swine Flu! I hope that he starts to feel better soon!!!
Free week off work for Shawn! Yippee! (Oh yeah, too bad it won't be much fun!!)
Post a Comment