2.03.2009

I love to see the temple!

We went to the Draper Temple open house yesterday. How fun is that to be able to take your whole family into the temple and enjoy it?! If you haven’t gone yet, you should totally do it! Most everyone has access to tickets through their ward or stake, but I didn’t like the times and days mine had set up, so I went and got my own. (http://www.lds.org/) Then I begged my friend and her family to come with us! Good times! Although really, my kids’ favorite part was the bus ride to and from the temple, although the staff scared my kids pretty good. They have 4 different church parking lots that they bus you from and they told us "remember to get on a green bus or you will have a long walk home!" which my kids took to heart and was pretty frantic about getting on a green bus! The temple is absolutely beautiful and Rusty found that the temple has good acoustics and echoes very well! Plus they serve cookies at the end...totally worth it!
We'll go again, if anyone wants to have company! ☻

1 comment:

The Leonard Family said...

Just wanted to say thanks again! My family has so much fun. . . although I think Cole's fav. was the bus and Madi's was the cookies! We're going to try and go again towards the end of the month, beginning of Mar. if you would like to again :) There's just something about being able to share that with my kiddos (when they're not yet old enough to go themselves)! Thanks again!