Rusty is actually walking!!!! Yeah. I thought it was still a few weeks off before he'd try, but today I watched him stand up to the couch and take one step completely on his own, with no one by him! So I walked over to give him a goal and he walked 3 or 4 steps over to me...grinning from ear to ear! I think he's just as thrilled with himself as we are!
6 comments:
Yeah, that is exciting!!! Good Job Rusty!!!
Yay, how exciting!
Way to go little man! He finally did it. . . now he'll be everywhere (not that he wasn't before) lol That's way exciting! Good Job Mommy/Daddy and all the little helpers!
Congratulation! I also noticed that Emily is a girl after my own heart! Love the outfit! -V
That's so exciting!! WTG Rusty!
Those are such fun moments! I would love another one to go through it all again.
Post a Comment