If it were up to me Josh would be getting the 'most improved' award. He went from not being able to guard a girl (although give him credit...the girl had skills!) to today, making a basket and stealing the ball. I was so impressed with him...it was great! He's still got quite a bit of game to learn, but he's well on his way and he's loving basketball
They give the kids colored wrist bands to help them remember who they are guarding. Do you see who they had Josh up against? Yeah, his elbow goes to Josh's nose!
Josh and his cousin got their trophy's today...one more game and the season is done!
Here is a little b-ball action!
2 comments:
I tagged you!!! If you want, would love to hear the responses!
Man, that kid he's guarding is HUGE! Poor Josh! That's great about him making a basket, I'm impressed!
Post a Comment