7.16.2008

Why not?

Wesley got into my make-up this morning and tryed applying some mascara to his eyes! My bad for not putting it away! Instead of yelling at him like I usually do, I cleaned it off and said, "look how much nicer mom can make it look...if you would just ASK!" Of course after that I had a chorus of requests behind me! I figured, why not? We're not going any where and yesterday I got accused of not being a very fun mom...Oh YEAH, I'm fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' it! You are a totally cool mom!

Michelle said...

That's too cute! I'd say you're one of the funnest moms I know. :D

*To answer your question, yes, I don't use my kids real names because of security reasons and that's why you don't see any family pictures either. We did get some new family photos done and they turned out great. I'll send you a copy if you want one. :)*

Teachinfourth said...

See, you CAN be cool! I laughed at the "site of a homicide" line in your last post. It still makes me smile.