7.13.2008

Wes-Mess Alert...

So Wesley took a few building blocks and smacked Mily up the head with them, so he ended up in time-out. While he was there he decided to make good use of his time and color himself, the carpet and the wall with a Brown marker! His cousin must have accidently left it because I don't have any that are not 'washable' nor are they just laying around. I guess he figured the time out corner could use a little more pizazz and re-decorating, and I might agree if I spent as much time there as he does! Thank goodness I had a heads up on the mess from Josh, I don't know what I would have done if I happened across that. I walked downstairs, took the marker away and told him that his 5 minute time-out no longer had a time limit and that he would sit there until I was ready to deal with him. Basically he ended up setting up camp for the night...literally. As I was helping the other kids get ready for bed, I came down stairs to check on him and there he was sound asleep. He had gotten a jacket down to make it a little more comfortable! For about 2 second I felt bad about that, then the feeling passed and I walked back upstairs to put the other kids to bed. He finally got put in bed a little after 10pm that night, after I took pictures of course. I left a note for Shawn to check out the pictures on the camera when he got home and he said that the first time he looked at it, he thought he was looking at a Homicide photo and there was dried blood on the wall. So it was finally after that comment that I felt a little guilty for leaving him there so long! Oh Wesley, what an adventure!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You were right, he's quite the mess maker. Ah, the things kids do. It's a good thing they're cute. :D

Rich said...

I aggre with shawn about how it looks but i totaly know how you feel. But at leat it was not a egg skating followed by ash conffitty. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe you were calm enough to take a picture after it all!!

Sounds like washable markers need to be a staple at your house! LOL!

What a mess(but what a cute mess maker!)

WRYUN said...

WOW! seeing pics like this make me nervous for when my son gets older. LOL HEY CRABBS! It's Ryan and Jill!
-Ry