With our first three kids, Shawn has been the one to find their first tooth! How ironic is that? I'm home all day with them, yet he is the one that notices the sharp dagger coming through their gums??? Well that is until Rusty...the doctor found it! So I'm 4 for 4, I've never been the one to discover the 'first tooth'. What a horrible mother I am! Although I do have to say that our other kids didn't get teeth until 8 or 9 months old...so I wasn't looking yet! Boy this kid is so different from the rest! Shawn thinks that the reason he didn't find it is because he doesn't sit with us during Sacrament meeting anymore. He would always put the clear Sacrament cup backwards into their mouth and then then when they bite down on it, check to see if a tooth is coming! I'll post a picture when the tooth is a bit more visible.
At the doctors yesterday (6 month check-up) we were able to confirm that the ear infection is finally gone, the crankiness is all due to the tooth! And he tips the scales at over 19 lbs and believe it or not is higher on the percentage scale for HEIGHT (93%) than he is for his weight (90%). Again doing something that the other kids never have before. In fact the highest we've had any of our kids score for their height is probably 70%.
1 comment:
Does it seem like the babies grow up way faster than you remember the other kiddos, or is that just me??!!
Post a Comment